Sunday, May 9, 2010

Flickr and Me

Flickr is something that is also new to me. Even though I was peripherally aware of it, it was something I hadn't explored in the past because all I knew of it was that it was posting pictures on the Internet. Since I don't really take that many photos and I consider the ones I do take to be private, it didn't seem like it was something I would enjoy.

I still can't say that I enjoy it, or that I would use it in the future, but I get why people like to use it. It has some cool features, like the cloud tags, that let you quickly see things of interest. And it's cool that it allows you to publish (some) other people's photos on your blog, so that you can share the things that interest you with others. I'm glad for the exposure to it, but like I said, I probably won't be using it outside this class.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50022405@N02/

1 comment: